||| CANVAS PRINT ||| - "Ripping the Seam"
Ripping the Seam
20" x 16" x 1.5"
This is a print of another Surrealist painting about my own memories. I wanted to explore several styles of painting and combine them to construct a wild environment with personal meaning and influence. The cosmos, humanity, and nature coexist in this piece, showing a few different, colorful painting styles.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!