Staring at You, Wondering What's On Your Mind
Canvas Print - December, 2020
36" x 24" x 1.5"
This is another piece that addresses the idea of quantum entanglement, the universe, and our relationships with one another. I often think about the vastness of the observable universe and what it means for us humans. Or, it means whatever you'd like it to mean.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!